We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team. We do not usually advertise positions here, but we may have some.
If you are interested to work with us we encourage you to send us a concise description of your research interests and why you would be a good fit for our team, attaching your CV. Please also arrange for three recommendation letters to be sent to us.
We currently have two open positions for PhD students:
- PhD student in Structural Biology of Host-Pathogen Interactions
- PhD student in Cryo-EM Method Development
If no positions are explicitely announced here, please apply via the Casimir Research School in Molecular Biophysics or contact us directly for inquiries.
Please contact us for existing opportunities. Candidates who want to seek independent funding for their own reasearch agenda are also encouraged to discuss possible options. There are a number of opportunities listed below, but there may be more depending on your country of origin and your background. Please get in touch and we can explore options together.
- Leading fellowship COFUND program
- EMBO long-term fellowship
- Human Frontier Science Program
- FEBS long-term fellowship
- Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship
- Kavli Postdoctoral Fellowships
If you are a B.Sc. or M.Sc. student and interested in structural biology and high-resolution imaging, we are happy to work with you.